Saturday, February 14, 2009

Run for the Border















What a week! We had a huge wind storm here and lost a big cedar tree in out front yard and my poor old outhouse blew right over. It was suggested to me by mother nature to take down my outdoor winter decor, after she blew half of it all over my yard. Tomorrow I will find out the fate of my outhouse when we try to tip it back over. It was given to me by my dear friend, and I have only had it a few monthes. It has to be 100 years old and I love that thing! I feel confident it can be repaired.





I did start the border of my rug last weekend. I have worked on it some this week as well. Since I didn't post until now, I am going to try to post more than only once this week. I also want to get my taxes done, so we'll see.





I am also including some more pictures of my home. Happy Vane tines Day and enjoy!

2 comments:

bittersweet said...

Just found the Crude Blk.Ewe and love all that you are showing. Way to go Julie. Your rugs are great and so is your home. Can't wait for your spring show. Telling everyone I know about it.

Gayle said...

I just found your blog too! You need to get it out there some more so more people know about it! Love your Emma Lou saltbox rug - I've done the same one and it's one of my favorites!