Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day two at Barb's

Hooking, eating & shopping pretty much sum up our time here. All of which are filled with shared stories and plenty of laughter. We all have made great progress on our rugs today. Barb suggested that I not go to dinner because I had so much to try to hook in...I don't think so! I did have to do only small parts of my two new horses and my green goat. I knew that goat was going to be green! Then Barb added a little special pizzaz to one on my corners...more circles! I haven't counted how many there are in this monster, but I will. I am so happy with the way the colors are coming together and I think it is starting to look very old. Here are a couple new pictures to enjoy. When I get home I will do a better Jon on listing everyone's name and rug name.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

The rug colors are gorgeous. I love the patterns. Sounds like you had a blissful time!
Courtney

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Julie's rug is great!!! And no, you don't talk a lot at all ~ that's why you get so much done!!!